Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our last day in Germany

Katie sitting on a wall outside of the castle she was waiting for me to take her picture


When were done at the cave we saw a poster for a castle on the wall.  Our guide told us that is was not far from where we were at.  We then got directions and off we went



Ru  finn and Odie our little dog.  Odie hates to be left behind!




It was a nice climb up the hill and to our surprize there was a little snack bar just outside the main castle.
The kids shared a coke and a giant pretzel



Its really hard to catch finn.  If he knows i am taking his photo he starts to sing or dance!

I was trying to catch the leaves as they blew off the tree.







I was terrified while I took this photo!  I was also on this little wooden stairs half-way up
I have a horrible fear of falling.It might come from the fact that |I fall down alot.






I did not go up to the very top but Ru and the kids did
They seemsed to have a good time up there.








This was such a bright and pretty yellow tree
you can see it behind katie when I took her pictutres on the wall.



We had a wonderful time here.  The weather was perfect.  We were really amazed at how much was till standing with this castle.  We have been to our share or runis.  We made several commits to ourself about how well preserved it was as we walked though it. When we left Ru asked the lady at the gate how much of it was orginal she told us none of it. She said the floor was real and they used all the stones they could find on the ground to re build it.  Needless to say we were a bit disappointed after that. Good thing the weather was so nice and the photos turned out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment