Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November

November is always such a busy month for us.  Katies birthday and Opa's as well.  Then of course you can not forget that Sinter Klaas who comes from Spain in his boat next weekend.  I just made a some quich shots today useing our front window and a white sheet.  I think they would have been better if I had done them earlier in the morning.

I just still do not have the hang black and white conversion yet.

This photo is for Mike...you know who you are...calling our baby a rat!
Its the first time I really tired to shoot a dog before.  This one is pretty good but the background lets it down abit.  I took this photo in natural light again from our front window.

No comments:

Post a Comment