Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I HEART FACES PHOTO CHALLANGE!





This weeks challange was anything but a face.  This is hard for me as I really like faces and I am not very good with scenic or landscape photos This is one of my favorite pictures of my son.  I know its just his hand but it just represents him so much.  This photo goes great with some others of him busy playing with his chalk!





12 comments:

  1. I love this ~ simple, but very nicely captured :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pics of little hands. :) Cute shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it does not take a face to tell us the story... this is a precious view of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I've never thought to take this photo of my boys. Nice shot. I probably crop too much away, but if you cropped a bit after the leaf, you might like it? Again, wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! Love how the blue chalk pops!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all the positive comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic....the little hand and the chalk impression behind the hand.
    I can just imagine what those little hands would have created.
    Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little hands are always so sweet. Love how it looks like he's drawing with real purpose.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a lovely shot!!! Thanks for the blog love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo! Love the moment you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color contrast with the chalk and all of the textures. Lovely photo

    ReplyDelete