Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Katie's Birthday party!!

So for the next few days we are going to be very busy around here getting everything done for Katie's  70s murder mystery party!!  After her party we will go full tilt into christmas.  This will be only the 2nd time we have put up a tree in our home.  I know it sounds so odd.   We do have a good reason.  Most years  we go back to the states around the 15 and its considered a bit rude to put up your tree before Sinterklaas's birthday.  I could not justify getting everything out of the loft (and having to put it back) and the cost of a tree that we could only enjoy for few days.  This year however we leave much later for the states and I know that it might be rude to Sinterklaas but its my house and I am sure he will understand!  I hope to have some good photos to post soon.  I am currently taking the finding the Holiday joy class and I hope to start my Daily December photobook a project from Ali Edwards after katie' party!

No comments:

Post a Comment