Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day trip to Colmar France

We drove to Colmar a very pretty little town in france.As we drove down I tried to take photos from the car as we drove.  Keep in mind these photo were taken through the car window as the car was (according to Ru not that fast) over 70km per hour.




I almost got this beautiful old car .  They came around the curve and I really wanted to catch them.  They were sadly on Ru's side of the car so I had to shoot over the steering wheel under the rear view mirror and around the thing that holds the phone!



This hotel was special for oma and opa.  They have spent many happy vacations here.







No comments:

Post a Comment