Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little trees

Our tree came monday morning but we wanted to wait for daddy to come and help decorate the big tree. I had unpacked the christmas decorations a few days ago and to my surprise we had three little trees in a box. So me and the children thought it would be ok to do those with out daddy. I have posted before that this is the first time in four years that we have put a tree up. I think I forgot how magical it is.... the lights the music the ooohhhhs and aaahhhhs. Finn kept saying he loves christmas and he gave the bulbs names and even named the three tress when were were finished. It was really nice enjoying chirstmas for more than....what will santa bring me!


"blue inks"




No comments:

Post a Comment