Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Big Tree

Now after some lighting issues we were ready to decorate the tree.  The children had lots of fun!  Finn mostly chasing the dog around the tree.  He did manage to get a few ornaments on...and off and then back on again.  Katie was our little decorator and she did a wonderful job. I am sure I have the prettiest tree on our street.
Rudolf working on the lights and a nice view of our little trees in the window

Katie and Finn both picked out a new ornement for the tree this year
 
This photo of katie in the bulb is really 2 photos. I liked her face in the bulb but the background was just our white wall so I added it to a photo of a pretty bare tree.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment