Wecome

Hi Thanks for dropping by and having a look. Hope you enjoy my photos and stories as much as i enjoyed living them!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fix it friday Number 89

This was a really nice capture.  I just love the colors in the chairs.This picture was loaned to us to use for our Fix it friday from I heart faces!  I had some free time so I did a few this morning.




The top photo is my basic edit work flow with
 no actions used except a free one for his skin. The bottom is the original sooc.









In these next 2 I have used actions to enhance the photos.  The bottom was to have a sort of vintage look.  I am not sure I captured a vintage look?










                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Last I did a texturte and a black and white just for fun.  I have not been useing textures long and I find them really lots of fun.  I have trouble with black and white conversions and I am never sure if i like it or not.



8 comments:

  1. I really like your black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white! The others are lovely too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your vintage looks like a summer vintage maybe? I've noticed that people tend to have different interpretations of what vintage is.... I think that it's a great edit no matter what though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and white edit is the best! I love it, great edit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color pops in your edits! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture adds a nice richness to the color tones and really pops. Great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots...I love the intensity on the B&W photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your black and white! It is so sharp, and the contrast is perfect for the tone of the photo.

    ReplyDelete